miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

Ramones - Halfway to insanity (1987)

Halfway to Sanity was the last album to feature Richie Ramone. It is regarded as a critical flop, with few memorable moments.
The album features "I Wanna Live" and "Garden of Serenity", which were later remastered on the Ramones compilation Loud, Fast Ramones: Their Toughest Hits.
Debbie Harry of Blondie provides backing vocals on "Go Lil' Camaro Go", and Dee Dee Ramone sings lead vocals on "I Lost My Mind".

"I Wanna Live" (Dee Dee Ramone, Daniel Rey) – 2:36
"Bop 'Til You Drop" (Dee Dee Ramone, Johnny Ramone) – 2:09
"Garden of Serenity" (Dee Dee Ramone, Daniel Rey) – 2:35
"Weasel Face" (Dee Dee Ramone, Johnny Ramone) – 1:49
"Go Lil' Camaro Go" (Dee Dee Ramone) – 2:00
"I Know Better Now" (Richie Ramone) – 2:37
"Death of Me" (Joey Ramone) – 2:39
"I Lost My Mind" (Dee Dee Ramone, Johnny Ramone) – 1:33
"A Real Cool Time" (Joey Ramone) – 2:38
"I'm Not Jesus" (Richie Ramone) – 2:52
"Bye Bye Baby" (Joey Ramone) – 4:33
"Worm Man" (Dee Dee Ramone) – 1:52

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=49CO6X1U